Opportunities as a Media Partner
Engage with your target audience in a professional business environment. For more information, contact us at mediapartnerships
At the summit, you will experience a dynamic programme delivered by esteemed professionals like you. Compelling speakers and dynamic moderators are carefully selected to prompt discussion and challenge the status quo. All summit sessions take place behind closed doors. A result of ongoing dialogue with your peers, the summit agenda is aligned with the most relevant market developments. Key topics for 2017 included:
• Future-Proofing the Finance Function – Embracing technological advances and movement of systems to improve real-time decision making and accelerate processes
• Changing the Game with Data Analytics – Proficiently interrogating financial data to streamline management and prediction of costs, benefits and investments
• Eradicating Risk – Driving long-term strategic value by predicting the future and minimising risk
• Reinvent or Die – Challenging business disruptors by regenerating innovative delivery methods to maintain a competitive edge
• Catalysing Transformation – Continuously improving the business by cutting expenditure, boosting productivity and securing a bright future
• Traversing Through Turbulence – Navigating local and global economic volatility to adapt to an unfavourable market environment
• Hats off to the CFO – Adjusting to the expanding CFO role to continually add value to the business and balance relationships with key stakeholders
Keynote presentations offer a motivational and entertaining perspective on fundamental issues challenging management. The achievements of our Keynotes and their pioneering endeavors directly influence your job today. Delivering thought provoking and frank accounts of their experiences, our Keynote presenters give you the drive to develop forward-thinking ideas and strategies for your organization.
In addition to the traditional session format, panel discussions have been organized to give you multiple perspectives on a topic. The panel is composed of industry practitioners ready to share their ideas and debate strategic issues. As an attendee, you are encouraged to put forward your ideas, opinions and opposing arguments, creating a truly interactive Summit.
Join a select group of industry peers setting the tone, pace and goals of your chosen topic in a professionally facilitated environment. Participant numbers are strictly limited, ensuring all have the opportunity to share their problems and solutions to commonly shared professional challenges. Topics for discussion are selected from industry feedback received during the development of the Summit Program.